Clubpok'epeng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the super duper shiny tododile

3 posters

Go down

the super duper shiny tododile Empty the super duper shiny tododile

Post  smellybellyboy Thu May 15, 2008 3:00 am

"KABOOOOOM", goes another experiment. "We've tried so much, Torch!", i mumbled to Torch the Torchic. Torch sadly has had to use glasses ever since a incident making a classified pokeball for him (i think its a him?), and he has a little tiny vest i made out of unheat able cloth. Torch is so cute in those little clothes i made for him. "Torch to- torch torchic!" Torch simply muttered to me. The translator suddenly beeped in human language what Torch was muttering about. "yeah i know! we were so close to making our own Pokemon, but it failed,so we try again. but its impossible. nobody has ever done it!" I stopped to take a large breath, "even if we could, how would we get more? what if it goes wrong while its in the wild? what if pokeballs cant catch it?", I stopped for a breath again, "Torch, lets get back to the drawing board." We were just heading back to the hologram room where we plan something when i got hit my an idea. "THATS IT!! more DNA!! no wonder it wouldn't live! not enough DNA!" Torch suddenly had a big frown. "Torch tor chick ic chick?" The translator beeped again. "yeah", i admitted rubbing my head, "we should get another Pokemon to help us with this one."

In the field, i was carrying a nice little bag with a PJ sign on it that stands for Professor James. My red hair was flopping like waves while i jogged to my research cave. In the research cave, Torch was always waiting with some news of some good Pokemon i might want. i never really put Torch in his pokeball because i thought it said to your Pokemon, "good job, get in this jail until your next battle", so i rarely put Torch in it. Once i got to my cave, I set everything down, and got to work. i pulled out a laptop, and put a mini disc in it. the laptop projected a hologram of all Pokemon nearby.I saw Torch's figure running to the cave, as if found something interesting.

Once Torch got there, Torch pointed to an unkown figure nearby on the holographs. "ready?" i asked Torch with a exited voice. "TORCHYYYY" he yelled, ready for a fun fight. We headed over to the side of our cave, pressing a button to shut the cave. Suddenly, a big blue orb floated to us. We were both silent, then I hit Torch lightly on the wrist silently calling for a scratch attack. Torch's scratch move has also sometimes come with a growl, intimidating the foe while he covered himself scratching crazy, making a little shield. He was almost flying with his shield, attacking mad at the floating blue bubble. The bubble bursted, revealing an egg. "STOP" i yelled over Torch's intimidating growl.

I picked up the egg from the air, and stuffed it in a isolated bag so it cant be broken. I head a tiny grumbling, coming from Torch's belly. "hungry, eh?" i said, holding in laughs. Torch looked at me, and had a gigantic grin. We went into a forest, and torch was using his shielded scratch move, cutting berries down. Aside from experimenting with science, i was a great cook. I would cook some cakes from berries and weeds, making a delicious tri-dickered chocolate with vanilla and strawberry cake taste. Today i was making Torch's favorite, the super poke block and vanilla strawberry cake. made from pokeblocks and berries, it tasted GREAT! plus, i never told Torch, but i always put in nutrients to make him smarter and stronger. When we had 3 baskets full of berries, we went back to the lab.

While the sundae was cooking, i was researching that egg. I had no clue what it was. blue with purple spots, always changing colours. I decided to stop researching, and put it in a special room with everything to keep it safe. BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP went the alarm for the cake. "Torch, its ready!!" i saw a flame ignite when Torch came by at top speed, ready for his food. I set the cake down on the table, and distinguished the flame. i went back into the field, only to see something glowing in the light as if it were made of metal. it looked like, a tododile? but it was badly hurt. It was limping, had a black eye, and a disabled arm. I quickly scooped it up in my hands, expecting a bite, but instead, this young 20 CM tododile just gave me a tiny lick of acceptation.

I ran back into the lab, quickly searching my cabinets for my rare important use only super heal. i found it in my glass isolated box, and destroyed the box revealing a bottle, with glowing green in it. "don't worry little fella, its been tested" i said to the tododile, feeling sorry for it."torch?" i heard coming from behind me was Torch, finishing his sundae. "yes, I'm working on this toaodile. its very ill. try to calm it please" I said, slowly pouring the liquid in its mouth. "don't worry, it tastes like aspa berries, while their shell has been cracked." i said to calm it down as Torch comforted it.

2 hours later, i heard footsteps, 4 feet at once. moving very slowly. I turned around at light speed to see both Pokemon coming slowly as tododile was healing. yes, it worked! i healed this tododile! i thought, with a comforting smile on my face. the tododile was now visible with some dirt off of it, that it was, indeed, shiny. "are you hungry you two?" I asked both Pokemon. both nodded yes, and Torch mumbled something to tododile that sounded like don't worry. hes a great chef!. i smiled. finally learning the Pokemon language. the shiny tododile smiled, wanting food. i baked a big quadruple layered pokeblock sundae cake, with extra healing nutrients for both of the Pokemon.

The next day, I woke up with a shiny figure on my head. Indeed, it was the shiny Tododile. I rubbed its back, and slipped a comforting pill into my pockets. i slowly put pillows under tododile, so we wouldn't wake up. it was 4:00 AM, and i decided to head to the Pokemon center. I took my hover scooter and went to the Pokemon center, leaving a note on the door saying,
hey you two. I went out to the Pokemon center. i left some food on the table. -PJ.

At the Pokemon center, as i imagined, nurse joy was fast asleep. i poked her in the head gently, waking her up. "uh wha? oh hi PJ. what do you need?" she asked, yawning. "i found a shiny tododile badly injured, and Ive given it healers, special foods, and lots. what should i do with him now? hes still hurt."
" try relaxing him with something. put a TV and some pokeblocks in front of him for the day, it may work. WAIT, did you say SHINY?!" "yes" "omigosh. shiny's are very rare." "i knew that!" "right, forgot you were a professor ha!"
i was silent. seeing nurse joy needing coffee. "well, I'm off." i said, yawning. "better get that tododile healthy." "bye! and come ag-" nurse joy fell right asleep, snoring loudly. i silently put the sorry we are closed sign on, and left.

When tododile woke up, he found a television in front of him with pokeblocks. i was sitting there with him, observing. the tododile just blinked, then said "toadodi?". i said, "yes, these are for you. you need to relax to heal those wounds. all day would heal. then you can go back into the wild." "Torch?" i heard from behind me, making me and tododile jump in surprise. "Torch, you scared us. you can help relax tododile please. if he needs more pokeblocks, there's a 3 meter bucket overflowing with them. "Torch!" Torch said in accomplishment. Torch was always the pokerhelper type. He would help Pokemon lots, giving them herbs when Leeds found this young Torchic.

The next day, Tododile was watching the television at 10:00 when we both woke up. He looked as if he were feeling much better. Torch walked into the room and game tododile a silver platter with a strange pokeball on it. It had a big T on it, and looked very fun inside. tododile nodded, and handed it to me. I knew what was going on. Tododile wanted to be my Pokemon, because i helped him live from his major injuries. i saved his life, and now he wants to be my Pokemon. a shiny tododile. my Pokemon. wow. i hit tododile gently with the pokeball, and he was caught. i released him and said, "Pokemon should never be in those jails unless needed." and smiled.

Last edited by smellybellyboy on Sat May 17, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
smellybellyboy
smellybellyboy

Back to top Go down

the super duper shiny tododile Empty Re: the super duper shiny tododile

Post  Leeeds Sat May 17, 2008 11:39 am

Length: Very long! 3/3

Spelling: Got a few I's wrong and a few other words, 1.5/3

Punchuation: 1/1 very good!

Overall rating: i really liked it! 2/3

7.5/10 but because it is a shiny they're harder so it gets minus 1 point so..... 6.5/10

Sorry but you need 0.5 more of a point to get it, sorry
Leeeds
Leeeds
Admin
Admin

https://clubpokepeng-com.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smellybellyboy Sat May 17, 2008 3:27 pm

i corrected the spelling
smellybellyboy
smellybellyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeeds Sat May 17, 2008 5:21 pm

ok, you got enough marks! NOOOOOOO Marriland is down at the moment so you will have to wait for stats, sorry
Leeeds
Leeeds
Admin
Admin

https://clubpokepeng-com.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smellybellyboy Mon May 19, 2008 4:00 pm

XD. you get everything from marriland? i get my stuff from pokemonelite20000

hows this?
the super duper shiny tododile Dpmfsb158
shiny totodile:
L.V 5
moves:
Scratch
Leer
smellybellyboy
smellybellyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Caboose Mon May 19, 2008 8:48 pm

Those moves would make sense. Except there are four moves for a pok'emon aren't there?
Caboose
Caboose
Admin
Admin

Location : Oh my adress is...... wait what are we talking about again????

http://Randomforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smellybellyboy Wed May 21, 2008 12:42 am

Halo3rockzz wrote:Those moves would make sense. Except there are four moves for a pok'emon aren't there?
yes but, the level ups will get them the moves. every pokemon starts with 2 moves.
smellybellyboy
smellybellyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Caboose Sat May 24, 2008 4:39 pm

Well i was goin by somthing else so.......
Caboose
Caboose
Admin
Admin

Location : Oh my adress is...... wait what are we talking about again????

http://Randomforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down